The principal character and development space of aluminum windows,doors and curtain walls industry
[2013-10-09]

The principal character and development space of aluminum windows,doors and curtain walls industry 2013-10-08 1. Industry maturity continuously improve makes higher competition Compare to other industrial extrusion products, the specification of aluminum windows and doors curtain wall is relatively fixed, and the requirements of precision and strength is not particularly high, due to the mature processing technology of aluminum extrusion factory, the product difference is gradually reduce which makes fiercely completion. In recent two years, the factory equipment general vacancy rate is between 40% ~ 50%. 2. Due to the big size, long lead-time, together with the influence of transportation costs and tariffs, aluminum Windows and doors curtain wall industry development is limited to the regional market. Nowadays, 90% of products are oriented to domestic market, and international market will become a large develop space in the future.   3. From the specific circumstances of industry chain can be seen, aluminum Windows and doors curtain wall industry has simple relevance with the middle and lower reaches, the vicissitude of industry is dependent on construction industry, its market risk is basically focused on the only downstream industry. Thus, it is very important for domestic manufacturers to establish a wide range marketing channel. In addition, the development of aluminum industry (aluminum profile, aluminum panel), and also glass industrial will directly restrict manufacturing cost. Therefore, the whole production business risk is quite concentrated.

Copyright © Broad Curtain Wall & Windows & Doors Co., Ltd
Guangdong Province ISO9001: 2008 certified company
ICP Record No.: Guangdong ICP 12061116 No. -1